Typically, my Sundays consist of one of three things:
Hanging out with Jake and Colin
Hanging out with my brother and my dad
Recovering from a hangover of epic proportions
Today was not one of those days.
I woke up this morning (what I thought was morning) at about 1 pm. Very atypical of me, because I'm on this super regimented sleep schedule of going to bed at 1 and getting up around 8:45. Not always the healthiest schedule, but it's how I roll. Yesterday night, though, I felt super tired, to the point where I just kind of up and left my parents around 11 and came straight home and crashed in my bed.
So I woke up today and just kind of hung around until about 3, when I got a rash of phone calls asking me if I was having a super bowl party, or what the plan was. I didn't have a plan. So we made one up. First call was to Brice, to get the party ball rolling. Second call was to a guy on Craigslist to get my driveway plowed out of the foot of snow that covered it. Last night it took me 3 tries to get a full size 4x4 pickup up a 50 foot driveway. Not good. So I took it upon myself to hire a local businessman in his 4x4 old school S-10 style blazer to dig me out. And he did a great job. Meanwhile, we went and got stuff for nachos and quesadillas...deliciosa by the way. Came home, everybody came over, good times. The saints managed a win, and all was good. Kind of a short day, but that's how it goes. Back to the work thing tomorrow, and hopefully this week will move quickly and my tax stuff will show up soon. Here's hoping.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment