Friday Night--I didn't do anything. I sat on my couch and watched TV with a glass of cheap scotch. It was wonderful.
Saturday--Worked most of the day, then came home and started finalizing stuff for our little trip Sunday to pick up truck parts. Went over to Mom and Dads to see Becky and finish up the details/get my ratchet straps all straightened out. Headed over to Jake's for dinner...deer fajitas and deer chops. Deeee-licious. I think I prefer Bambi over beef most days. Came home and did a little shuffling of the crap known as my garage...there's too much stuff in there for this to be a house I've only lived in since October! I swear, I end up with everybody's cast-off stuff.
Sunday--Got up bright and early, went and picked up Colin, Jake, and a trailer, and headed to Mom and Dad's to grab Ben and my Dad. Loaded all 5 of us into the big blue truck, which now looked like a clown car. I swear, if GMC makes the extended cab pickup any smaller, I'll have to start buying crew cab pickups. Headed off towards Delphos with one backseat driver, one that needed a haircut, and one that had a hangover, and thus, became the most annoying little brother I know. Dad and I had some good laughs though. Got the truck picked up, and we got a free bunch of spare parts from the guy that sold us them. Came back to my place and unloaded everything. So now my garage is REALLY full of shit that isn't mine! Went back to Mom and Dad's for dinner, because cooking, as a bachelor, is a pain in my ass. Came home last night and hung around for a while, then watched some TV and went to bed early...and now we're back to the start of another work week. Oh boy.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment