Monday, February 15, 2010

Lunch.

I've just realized that I'm sick of the boring lunches I always seem to have. There are a small list of things that I eat for lunch on a regular basis, and until now they've seemed to make do, but just once in a while, I'm ready for something other than the following: Chipotle, A Lean Cuisine, Greek Food, Wendy's, Arby's, McD's, The local drive-in, and Burger King.

I want something really good tomorrow. I had shrimp and lobster tonight (I know, I'm spoiled). But tomorrow, oh tomorrow. I wish I had something equally as delicious tomorrow. Thursday I'm set to go out with Crystal for lunch... because she talked to my mom today and basically called me out for not liking her new fiance. Of course I don't like him, you were my first real love, and I'll always feel something for you. That's a no brainer. And he's kind of a douchekateer. Not crazy about that guy, with his goofy smile and his weak-ass handshake.

A handshake gives you a good read on a guy. I met our new boss today and he fist bumped me when I told him what a good day we were having, but then had the decency to give me a good shake when we formally did introductions earlier. Versatile. I like that. I'm not a fan of a weak shake, or one that lasts too long or gets too creepy.

Now it's bedtime, because I'm tired of being awake today. Too long of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment